We have opportunities for exchange students, PhD students and PosDocs. At the momment, we are most interested in the following projects, but I am open to new proposals:
- Circadian rhythms in different organs and tissues;
- Circadian rhythms in model grasses;
- Modelling of the grass circadian clock;
- The interaction between sugar signalling and the circadian clock;
- Genetic variability in circadian clock genes;
- The origins of the sugarcane circadian clock.
I am alson open to projects in Bioinformatics and Systems Biology.
Contact: hotta AT iq.usp.br